Since 1994, we've specialized in accounting and tax preparation & representation services for a wide variety of clients, including:
- Tax return planning & preparation and FREE e-Filing for individuals and businesses;
- Bookkeeping and financial statement preparation for small businesses;
- Tax dispute representation and resolution - if you have a problem with a taxing authority, we CAN help!
We regularly and consistently EXCEED the requirements for Continuing Professional Education in our fields. Lezlie is an Enrolled Agent and an Accredited Tax Advisor.
Enrolled Agents (EA) are federally-authorized tax practitioners who have technical expertise in the field of taxation and who are empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service for audits, collections, and appeals.
The IRS Restructuring and Reform Act of 1998 allow federally authorized practitioners (EAs and others bound by the Department of Treasury’s Circular 230 regulations) a limited client privilege. This privilege allows confidentiality between the taxpayer and the Enrolled Agent under certain conditions in which the taxpayer is being represented in cases involving audits and collection matters. If you're involved in a dispute with the IRS, are your communications with your representative privledged?
Accredited Tax Advisors handle sophisticated tax planning issues including ownership of closely held businesses, qualified retirement plans and complex estates.
Lezlie is member in good standing with:
- National Association of Enrolled Agents - www.naea.org
- Maryland Society of Accountants - www.msacct.org
- Accreditation Council for Accountancy & Taxation - www.acatcredentials.com
Computerized offices and internet access ensures clients accurate, efficient, state-of-the-art service at a competitive price.
Visit the Services area of our site to learn more about the many accounting and tax services available to individuals and businesses.
Visit the Contact Us page for information regarding how to reach us via telephone, fax, e-mail or mail.
Call on us anytime, we're here to help.